ecoDa and ECIIA are looking for an InternecoDa and ECIIA are looking for an Intern https://ecoda.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Recruitment-Marketing.jpg 500 500 ECODA https://ecoda.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Recruitment-Marketing.jpg
The European Confederation of Directors Associations (ecoDa) and The European Confederation of Institutes of Internal Auditing (ECIIA) is offering a 6-month paid internship with its Brussels team, starting from Mars 2024.
As an intern, you will get rich first-hand experience in leading organizations engaged in advocacy. This is an opportunity to get incentive knowledge on the EU legislative process in a challenging international environment.
The Intern’s missions and responsibilities shall include:
- Monitoring the EU legislative developments related to Corporate Governance (Due diligence, ESG) and Corporate Law;
- Drafting reports of external conferences, webinars;
- Supporting the team in the organization of webinars, forums and training programs;
- Taking part in our Committees/Working groups meetings;
- Helping with social media management;
- Drafting newsfeeds.
Educational and professional background required:
- Good knowledge of the EU policy-making process;
- Interest in Corporate Governance, Company Law and Public Affairs;
- Experience with digital platforms and social media;
- Fluent oral and written communication in English;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Team player and proactive;
- Good time-management and multitasking skills;
- Familiar with CANVA and Powerpoint;
- A Master degree in EU affairs, business, finance and/or communication.
The internship will run from the beginning of March to the end of August 2024 (6 months). We offer you the possibility to learn, engage and get a network in Brussels to build on for the future. The contract will be under a Convention d’Immersion Professionelle (CIP) with a hybrid work arrangement (2 days per week from home).
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter indicating your earliest date of availability, for the attention of Ms Béatrice Richez-Baum, Director General, ecoDa. The application must be sent to email@example.com
About ecoDa: The European Confederation of Directors Associations (ecoDa) is a not-for-profit association founded in December 2004 under the laws of Belgium. Through its national institutes of directors (the main national institutes existing in Europe), ecoDa represents approximately 55,000 board directors from across the EU. ecoDa’s member organisations represent board directors from the largest public companies to the smallest private firms, both listed and unlisted. www.ecoDa.org
About ECIIA: The Association intends to be the consolidated voice for the profession of internal auditing in Europe and to promote the role of internal audit and good corporate governance by dealing with the European Union, its Parliament and Commission and any other European regulators and associations representing key stakeholders. It has a non-profit making purpose. https://www.eciia.eu/